Ulysses is located in the heart of Methoni, 100 metres away from the beach, the castle of Methoni, as well as cafés, restaurants and shops. You are going to love our breakfast. Wi-Fi is available in your room and is free of charge. Free public parking is possible on site. Just relax and enjoy our hospitality.
MORE HOME THAN HOTEL
Amenities & Services
• Air Conditioning / Heating
• Bath Amenities (free of charge)
• Flat Screen TV
• Wi-Fi Internet Access (free of charge)
• Breakfast / food in a package
• Transfer of luggage
love Beach ?
• Feel our garden experience
• Visit the famous beach of Voidokilia.
• Take a boat trip to the islands of Schiza, Sapienza, Agia Marina.
• Dont miss to visit Polilimnio and Neda waterfalls.
love History ?
• Explore amazing Methoni Castle, built by the Venetians in the 13th Century.
• Visit the significant ancient city of Messini.
• View Nestor’s Palace the best-preserved of all Mycenaean palaces, built around 1300 BC .
love Traditional Food ?
• Taste the delicious traditional Messinian cuisine in the local restaurants.
love Quiet Places ?
• You are in the right spot, to relax !
love Good Service ?
• You will feel like a guest, not a number.
Why book direct with us ?
1. a welcome homemade lemonade upon arrival
2. a best price guarantee
3. a bottle of a premium quality of extra virgin olive oil upon departure
boat trips - GET 10% OFF
Amazing boat trips to Finikounda, Methoni, Marathi and Schiza, Sapienza, Agia Marina islands. Offer is only valid for direct booking.
Book now and get a bottle of extra virgin olive oil. Offer is only valid for direct reservation.
Booking.com's 2018 Award Winner is based on guest reviews. Scored 9,5 out of 10.
Has been ranked as one of the best hotels in Peloponnese. Based on Telegraph expert rating.
Presented by The Guardian as one of the best destinations in Peloponnese.
Has been ranked as #1 hotel in Methoni. Based on guest reviews by Trip advisor.
Sometimes we find home in somebody’s hotel
More Home than Hotel
T: +30 2723031600
Copyright Ulysses Hotel 2014. Photos and design by Nikos Markopoulos